Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Children's Book Corner-Scooby Doo and the Camping Caper

IMG_8343

51HSZ6WS0CL

Meet the adorable, fun loving and quite possibly one of the funniest people I know, "Miss May" a sweet 3 year old who is reviewing this weeks book. A big fan of Scooby Doo it was no surprise that her chosen book is "Scooby Doo and the Camping Caper"

BKLYN Yard: Whats the name of your favorite book?
"Miss May": Scooby Do & the Camping Capper

BKLYN Yard: What do you like about your book?
"Miss May": Daphene because she's smart and pretty.

BKLYN Yard: What's your favorite part in the book?
"Miss May": The Monster

BKLYN Yard: Who do you like reading the book to you?
"Miss May": Mama because I like her to all days.

BKLYN Yard: Anything else you'd like to share about the book?
"Miss May": I love Aunt Nicole. (awwww-melt)

And according to "Miss May's" hip mommy the little girl lovvves all things Scooby Do and the little one insists on having Scooby Doo bed sheets. When playing with friends she play's Scooby Doo and always wants to be Daphne. Her mom says "I guess things follow generations. One of my aunts told me whenever Scooby came on I'd run to the tv singing the theme song." Like mother like daughter. So for all you Scooby fans out there check it out and Play Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment